Fall Arrest System
Fall arrest systems are designed to prevent a fall and in the event that happens, the fall is arrested to prevent the person from injury.
There are many ways of preventing or stopping a fall and through its extensive experience, BMJ Worldwide Pte Ltd will propose the most suitable system.
- Horizontal Lifeline
- Vertical Lifeline
- Overhang Lifeline
This lifeline system is the most versatile and applicable for most structures and building. This system can be installed on all types of configurations: straight or curved lines, with multiple bends, on the floor, or on a ridgeline or frontal post.
- Up to 12 m of centre distance between 2 intermediate anchorage points
- Compatible with 8 mm and 10 mm diameter cable
- Multi-function absorber
- Replacement of components without disassembling the lifeline
- Accommodates up to 5 users
- All system components are stainless steel
- Compatible with all types of installation
- Ergonomic safety shuttle
- Limited number of components
- Conformity with primary international standards
- Compatible with most of the PPE on the market
- Manufacturing in accordance with ISO quality control
- Identification of components by their serial number
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Working on both sides of the lifeline made possible by the 180°passage of the hangers
- Tension indicator
- Lifeline inclination up to 15°
This system provide an innovative solution for vertical climbing that is easy-to-use, requires minimal maintenance and provides superior safety.
It is ideal for permanent ladder applications:
- Wind Power/Turbines
- Industrial Facilities
- Drilling Rigs/Platforms
- Crane Installation
- Confined Space
- Smooth, quiet trailing action along the rail- provides an easier, more comfortable climb
- Automatic design – keeps both hands free for climbing
- Stainless steel catch clamp – locks into the rail in the event of a fall
- Integrated shock-absorbing mechanism – reduces force on the worker and system in the event of a fall
- Fall indicator – alerts user to know when to remove the product from service
- Integrated swivel, auto-locking carabiner connection – aids in trailing alignment and meets allowable attachment length
- Design prevents up-side-down installation – increases worker safety by ensuring proper attachment
- No requirement to lean back while climbing – reduces fatigue; ideal for ladder cages and confined spaces
- Ergonomically designed for easy one-hand installation – increases productivity
This system is specially developed for logistics hubs and aerospace engineering & service sectors. Suitable for use in loading bays, warehousing, depots and aerospace hangars.
- 10 mm stainless steel wire rope with tensioners and swag end-plates to minimize deflection of fall arrest system in event of an accidental fall.
- Shock absorbers attached to the system to minimize structure loading in the event of an accidental fall.
- Retractable safety blocks of suitable length (10m to 30m) attached to shuttle that allows user the freedom of lateral and horizontal work applications.