BMJ DM9995 N95 Disposable Particulate Respirators
Conform to NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84 standard as N95 class
- Pre-shaped Nose Cushion: Ensure custom shape and increase worker comfort and acceptance. No metal nosepiece to ensure no contact of metal on skin, safe to use in high voltage workplaces.
- Full Cup Size: Reduces carbon dioxide build-up, greater comfort for long period usage.
- Cool Latex-Free Cloth Head Strap: For extra comfort for long wearing, fit.
- Patented Adjustable Head Strap: Patent adjustable head strap buckle for best personal fit.
- Embossed Fringe Seal: Avoids fluffy open layer around edges, contour design ensures compatibility of glasses, goggles and reduces fogging.
- Double Layered: Additional features of double layered to provide fluid resistant.
- 95% filtration efficiency against solid particulates and non-petroleum based liquid aerosols.
- Construct of Hypo-allergenic materials and latex-free cloth head straps
- Metal Free – no metal nosepiece or staple, safe to use in high voltage workplaces
- Exclusive design and contoured mask fits with the natural shape of the face minimizing pressure points
- Strong and rigid outer shell prevents mask from collapse in high humidity or moist environments
- Adjustable head straps keep the respirator comfortably on the user’s face
- Molded nose bridge, comfortably fits a variety of face shapes and sizes